Friday, September 01, 2006

aarrrrrrrrggggggggg!!!!!

No, I am not lost somewhere in the middle of Boston. The trip was fine and I had a great time wiht Paul.
I am currently updating from my parent's computer, as my computer, just recently...ate itself. That's right. It's dead. That is my latest excuse for a lack of update. (You try kicking my parents off the computer when they are in the middle of a game of solitare.) I have ordered a new computer but it won't be in for a week or so. So, before my parents get back and try and take over the computer again, here is a quick run down.
Monday and Tuesday was recouping from the weekend. Wednesday was something, but I really don't remember what...I think I went for a walk. Oh, and I sent out another resume for a job. On thursday I ran down to Amy's house and watched the kids while she and her cousin ran to the US Open. This morning, I went for a job interview, stopped by Mercy to do some paperwork, stopped by Church to talk to Mrs. Hinz, stopped by the bank so the could remove a fee the charged for an overdrawn check, and now I am waiting for Amy to call because she is taking her cousin into the city again and I'm going to watch the kiddies. This is an excellent thing as it will get me out of packing up Erica's stuff. The rest of the family is taking Erica's stuff up to Boston this weekend. I wont be going...I might sleep. Anyway, I have to go because someone keeps pacing outside the door mumbling "freecell" under their breath. I'm afraid if I don't let them get back to their games they might go through withdrawl.
Later - Elizabeth

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREE CELL WITHDRAWEL????? You "ain't" seen "nuttin" until you see Elizabeth without her laptop. AND, she has ordered a desktop computer. We'll see how that works out. Of course, she does need a job, so it anyone out there has any connections...let us know. School day (or rather night), doesn't start for Eliaabeth until 4:30PM, so the entire day is free for earning money. Wait 'till you all see her with her beautiful hairdo...No more hats, scarves etc. Email her as she's getting frantic.
Elizabeth's Mom

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a picture of your new hairdo is in order. You can work on that while eveyone is in Boston.Relax and enjoy the rain!
Jacque

 

Post a Comment

<< Home