Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Can fish get Cancer?

So I have spent quite a bit of my time snorkeling on the island. I have decided that I want to come back as a fish in my next life. Not only do I love the water, but fish have no claustrophobia issues. They swim in and out of these coral formations with no fear. They love it. They don't have to deal with donut machines that give them nightmares.

I mentioned this to marta and she promptly reminded me that fish have problems along the lines of larger fish....so maybe i will come back as a fish tank fish. One of those pampered rich fish. Or better yet...a merperson. Then I'll be at the top of the fishy food chain.

In the mean time I am all about the snorkeling. I saw many pretty fish, a small sword fish and two sea turtles. I even touched one. We are hoping to head out tonight for some town time. Drinking/partying. We'll see if i'm up for it. That's all for now. Later -Elizabeth

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger aindah said...

and the coolest thing is that as a fish you wouldn't have any problems forgetting all the trougles from your past :)

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, stop blogging and enjoy the island! Give my love to everyone.

Janette

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sea" world...sounds beautiful. Send (or bring) back a post card for Grace's "Where in the world..." (subtitle - Touched by Grace)summer bulletin board.
Enjoy some sunshine for all of us, it's been raining since you left!
Mrs H

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, glad you're liking the snorkeling. sounds like lots of fun. if you're interested, you or katrina might have fun looking up ted chouiniere and surprising him. he works for "barefoot architect" and lives somewhere on the island. he even has his light blue vw bug (from high school) with him. you could have a ted hunt (instead of a bob the chair hunt)!

enjoy!!
diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home